Conversions, retrofits or modifications to installations and machines often involve retrofitting safety engineering equipment. As safety experts, we not only prepare risk and hazard assessments and custom safety concepts for you – we collaborate with system integrators to implement the safety-relevant measures as well. Your added value: you receive all services from a single source. A central contact is always at your side.
Our engineering services include consultation, planning and configuration, as well as hardware and software design with regard to the mechanical, fluidic and electrical equipment. We additionally perform installation and setup, including the verification and validation of all safety engineering requirements. We can also assist you with the conformity evaluation process if necessary.
We make your machines and installations safe, and provide the relevant documentation to you while ensuring implementation of all safety engineering measures in compliance with the EN ISO 13849-1/2 standard.
Benefits for you
- You benefit from project management from a single source with one central point of contact. This saves you valuable time and money.
- EUCHNER Safety Services, your reliable partner offering the best possible quality, is certified according to the international quality standard ISO 9001: 2008.
- EUCHNER Safety Services gives you legal certainty for your machine after conversions, retrofits or modifications.
As an expert for safety solutions, we implement the entire safety concept for your machine from project planning through to implementation and setup at your location.
- Documentation in compliance with standards, based on the V model
according to EN ISO 13849-1/2.
- Design of mechanical, electrical, fluidic and control equipment.
- Software configuration (PLC, NC, HMI) of process and safety functions.
- Electrical installation, mechanical mounting and setup.
- Verification and validation of the implemented measures.