The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 governs the provision of work equipment by the employer and its use by employees.
Employers must regularly identify and check all workplace hazards that could impair their employees’ health and safety.
By law, companies must perform a hazard assessment for each item of work equipment. Standardised assessment schemes are used for the hazard assessment for reasons of consistency, completeness and efficiency.
Benefits for you
- Your work equipment is efficiently and fully assessed according to the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
- You benefit from our structured approach that always takes the productivity of your production processes into account.
- Agreement about the type and scope of hazard assessments.
- Performance of the hazard assessments on an agreed schedule.
- Preparation of an action plan for eliminating possible causes of risk.
- Full PUWER report documentation.