Users are often faced with the question of whether individual machines or machine components still meet the current safety requirements. As independent service providers, we can conduct a targeted safety assessment to determine whether your machines are in a condition to provide maximum protection for your employees, and thereby comply with applicable laws, or whether they require corrective measures.
We identify the key danger zones on the machine or plant section and define appropriate risk reduction measures. Existing safeguards are checked for compliance with standards.
Benefits for you
- Professional integration of suitable safety measures saves you valuable time and money.
- Our independent, experienced employees always base their safety assessments on the relevant state of the art standards.
- You benefit from a partner that works closely with you while keeping the productivity of your processes in mind during all assessment phases.
- Agreement on the type and scope of the safety assessment.
- Analysis of the machine or installation by a machinery safety expert.
- Analysis and assessment of the identified machine hazards.
- Suggestions for eliminating possible causes of risk.