It must be verified whether the safety functions planned for the machine achieve the required safety level. EUCHNER uses the manufacturerindependent SISTEMA software from the German employers‘ liability insurance association, the Institut für Arbeitsschutz (IFA) for this purpose. The SISTEMA calculation can quickly and reliably determine whether the planned safety measures comply with the requirements of the EN ISO 13849-1 standard. Our experts are well versed in using this software.
Simple machinery safety calculation
SISTEMA simulates the structure of machine safety components based on predefined architectures and then calculates the Performance Level achieved. The safety concept has been verified and corresponds to the specifications in the standards if the required Performance Level from the risk assessment has been met.
Benefits for you
- You receive a reliable evaluation of whether the planned safety measures comply with the requirements of the EN ISO 13849-1 standard.
- If you need a reliable partner with well-founded experience in using SISTEMA, look no further than EUCHNER Safety Services.
- Verification of the planned measures from the safety concept in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1.
- Verification using SISTEMA calculation, which includes feeding the safety functions from the risk assessment into the software structure.
- Reliable, clear documentation of results.